Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Why I started Plexus...

I know many of you have heard me talk about my recent venture with Plexus. And while yes it is MLM, it's not about the money. I have A few friends that have been using these products for quite some time, both of which have a few medical issues that the plexus product line has helped with. I am the biggest skeptic out there. But with the history of addiction that runs rampant in my blood line, having to take prescription medication everyday is a burden I do not want to carry. So after some coaxing my friend said, just come and listen. Ok, I listened and decided to jump in, head first and take the risk. With that being said I have been using the Triplex product for approximately 3 weeks at this point, and I have to admit, I feel better. The biggest change I have noticed is my ability to get out of bed at a reasonable hour. I am the farthest thing from a morning person. The ideal work shift for me begins after 12 pm. For the first time in decades, yes decades, I feel rested when I open my eyes in the morning. My normal wake up time has changed from 9:30 am - 7:30 am. This might seem like a small and simple improvement, but for those that know me, this is huge. In the past the only time I would be up before 9:30 am was when something was weighing on my mind or my anxiety was through the roof. I always felt more tired in the morning even if I slept for 12 hours. Plexus is about naturally cleansing your body through plant based supplements, helping your gut regulate the rest of you. I am going to stick with it, every one has told me, consistency is key. So if you are willing, able, and looking to make a positive change in your life, hit me up for more info. For me, it's about the way I feel and why not share that!
 ~Cheers
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment