Monday, August 12, 2013

Mad Monday Weigh In.....

This weeks weight?!?!?! 206.6. Down 1.2 lbs! Whew! No scale picture. I didn't have my phone in my room with me this morning :-( So you'll have to take my word for it :-)

So my totals are:
68.2 lbs down since 8/22/12!
53.6 lbs down since surgery on 10/15/12!

I'm gonna get to onderland yet!

Aside from just lazing around (I see the doctor on Thursday) not much going on. Been trying to get computers in order for our business and we have had some awesome storms roll in every afternoon!!
And my puppy has been keeping me company while I watch TV, amazing how you can have 300 channels and nothing is on television! 
I did share my popcorn with my puppy! He loves him some popcorn! 
OK just a quickie tonight! More later! I hope everyone is doing well!
~Chris~

5 comments: