Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chugging along!

Happy Hump Day!!

College orientation - Check!
Day 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39 check too!

Still going! As of last Wednesday I was officially down to 249.4. Tipped those scales past 250!

This week I weigh in today at 250.1... No worries....

College orientation was good! I am sure my daughter will love it there. The hard part is about a month away, but she is here for another month.

Despite the travelling I am happy to report I didn't use it as an excuse to sit around! The hotel had a super small gym. A stationary bike, ellipticals, treadmills and weights. They were pretty cool! Awesome TV screen with awesome course scenery! So we did different stuff daily!

Bicycled...

Elliptical....swimming.... Even go the kid to play along!

 And sweated!
 
Then when I got back.....my trainer kick the S&%t out of me!
He pushes me hard...
 
Reached this milestone today!! Totally by accident! I thought I was repeating week 2 day 3. Turns out this was less of a struggle than I thought it was going to be! YAY ME!!
 
Food has been pretty great too....Most of my lunches look like this! Has been working so well!


I most certainly hope everyone out there in blog land is well and happy!

See you soon!
~ Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment