Sunday, November 20, 2016

1 week Post Op

It's been one week since I was sleeved. And it has been an interesting journey. Pain has been very minimal. I stopped the pain pills around day 3 or 4. So far meals have consisted of protein shakes, diluted juices, and other clear liquids along water. It's been a little rough just because I would like a texture change, but I have not been hungry. I am tracking my water and protein intake and am successfully up to about 10 ounces of fluid each hour.

Today I also added in nonfat re-fried beans and pudding with protein powder mixed in. It was a nice change up.
My scale this morning showed 260! Which Means I am down 17 lbs since my preop visit on 10/19. I am so excited to see the scale moving!

Activity wise I have been walking around the house. My energy level has dropped a bit since I stopped taking pain meds. This mornings shower wore me out a bit. I think one more week of recoup and I will be moving much better.

Anywho, If there is anyone left out there in blogland, I hope you are well. I hope your turkey day is full of blessings and yummy food! My kids are home from college this week! Exciting stuff is happening!

Think positive and get rid of the negativity that surrounds you!

Cheers
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment