Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day 6

Today marks day 7 of moving. My moving is currently in the form of painting. I am painting my kitchen. Lot's of climbing up and down on the ladder. It's been a project but I am super excited. I've re-textured the walls with tissue paper too!

As of this morning I am down 2.8 pounds! YAY! After painting and climbing 5 - 7 hours each day I am ready to stop by dinner time. I have been logging all my food and drinks on myfitnesspal.com too.

One of the hardest things I have faced over the last few weeks since I have pressed the reset button is giving up Starbucks....I love Starbucks, I am a chai tea drinker. I love Chai. And with the holidays coming I really love Chai with pumpkin spice added. So I have turned to DaVinci Sugar free chai concentrate syrup and I am in the process of trying a DIY sugar free pumpkin spice syrup.

One day at a time. My doctor wants me to try to get down to 269 by my pre-op appointment on the 8th for insurance reasons. That is my current goal. So 3 more lbs in the next 5 days. One day at a time. 12 days until surgery!

Happy Thursday bloggers!
Cheers,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment