Monday, June 17, 2013

Mad Monday Weigh in....

And the results are in...208.4 up 1 lbs from last week. Darn! But expected. Oh well. I am not going to dwell on it. I have to drink more water too, having trouble figuring out how to get all that in now that I'm not working behind a desk. Next week will be better.
So my totals are:
66.4 lbs down since 8/22/12!
51.8 lbs down since surgery on 10/15/12!
 
Today was a run day! I was able to run 3.25 miles today! I was excited about that :) Burned 636 calories doing it too! Good work out day! Tomorrow is biking and maybe swimming! I've got to get some cleaning done.
Saturday was a fun afternoon. It was baseball day with my Grandfather and the family! And the Rockies won, all the better :) It was warm too! REALLY warm LOL.  
 Sunday afternoon my friend and I am out kids all went painting. The girls were rebels and painted their own thing. We have some serious talent here! They did these all on their own!
The rest of us painted what the class painted. This one was hard for me. It took me a really long time to get my sky right, but I am happy with the end result. I really like this painting. I am excited too, the place we paint is having a kids camp and they asked me to come help out Thursday morning. I am excited to go paint with the kids!!
I am hoping to start working on my own painting tomorrow at home. Stay tuned!! Hopefully it will come out good!!
 
I have to get my house cleaned. Yes I am still working on it. I so don't like cleaning LOL. But we are coming up on a party. Saturday is going to be a big party day, We even have family coming to town for this sweet 16!!
 
Oh and I bought a new dress. I never where dresses. As a mater of fact, I have probably only worn 6 in the last 19 years and 3 of those were in weddings. I will post pictures this weekend. It's black and a size 16!! And I actually like how it looks!! Go figure!!
 
OK y'all, I'm sleepy. Have a great day/night, where ever you may be!
 
Hugs!!
~Chris~

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pics and I can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the run! I have never experienced what that feels like as I only walk. Each time I think I might want to try it, I chicken out for some reason. Your painting is simply stunning! I can't wait to see the dress too. I can't remember the last time I wore one either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the paintings are really good!!

    ReplyDelete