Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Second Fill Today!

Another 1.25 cc's was added to my 10 cc band today making my total fill level 5.75. I got a lot of questions answered today and had a good converstaion with the nurse practitioner.

One of the questions she asked me was if I felt restriction last time I had a fill. And my answer was "You know, what exactly should that feel like?!?!" Well after my fill today I think I may have figured it out. I had a 12 oz Chai Tea today and I was SO full afterwards. I am going to keep close tabs on this over the next few days and see if I can really tell a difference. At 5.75 cc's I would imagine I will be noticing something soon.

Today's weight on the doctor's scale was 243. Not liking that number. My scale says about 3 lbs less. But I was fully dressed and it was the middle of the day when I went. My doctor doesn't offer morning appointments. This was a strange bit of information I found out today.

Anyway, work tomorrow! Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for a fill! You are going to rock this! I canNOT wait until I get my 2nd on 1/4! Happy New Year to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I think it has really decreased how much I can eat. I am staying full longer. Loving this totally! It's exciting to be following your adventure since we are super close to when we had surgery! I am excited for my weigh in tomorrow :)

      Delete