Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Still here....

Hi there! Yes I am still here. This is the final few days at work so I've been quiet. I haven't really worked out, I went swimming yesterday and somehow hurt my back so moving has been a bit challenging. So I didn't do anything today.

I have to get on my food log too. I've been slacking there too. I think I am retaining water too. Tomorrow is my last working day. Friday I only have to go in to sign papers and then head home. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track a bit more. Slightly depressing week.

Anyway, not much else to say today. So I hope everyone had a great Hump Day! Keep smiling! I'm still trying!!

Cheers all!!

~Chris~

3 comments:

  1. Get some rest, you'll be fine. :) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hump day is over, hopefully today is a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let the end of your job bring you down. It's a NEW BEGINNING! Something great is waiting for you, and you just have to go and find it!

    I've been through that twice in my life so far professionally, and nothing but good has followed behind it.

    Embrace this new change, see the break as a time for healing and regrowth--and then forge on into the future!

    ReplyDelete