Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Hump Day Eve!!

Tuesday night! That means we are almost 1/2 way there! 1/2 way to Friday!

Today was a good day. I worked, I swam and I ran. I burned about 150 calories swimming this afternoon (not exact, my HRM wasn't cooperating). I completed week 4 day 2 of the C25K. I was seriously dragging ass. But I did finish! And I feel good!
 

I have used the Mapmywalk app a few times now and it looks like my average mile is just under 17 minutes. Nope, I am not going to worry about how fast I am running. I am just glad to be doing it at all and moving. So total calorie burn for today is around 400. Maybe slightly more. Fitbit says 9329 steps so far today.
 
{Scale Whore Alert} Since I weight myself all time (I know bad bad habit) that .6 lbs is gone (actually it was gone by the time I got home from work yesterday) and a little more. If I can keep it up for the rest of the week I should have good results come next Monday.
 
Have I told y'all how wonderful you are today?!?!?! THANK YOU!! For you! For your support! For your inspiration! and for reading!
 
Have a great evening!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, don't even worry about your speed, just get out there and kill it like you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my FitBit. I'd love to be your friend on Fitbit.
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/24QPV7

    ReplyDelete