Saturday, March 16, 2013

What to do?!?!

OK So I am on restrictive exercising for the next 10 days because of my hernia repair surgery yesterday. It's only been one day and I am already getting fidgety. What am I gonna do. I can't swim or run or use the elliptical. Nothing extraneous. I had to get out this morning so the hubby and I went for a 1 mile walk. I didn't even get winded. And apparently we walked a a pretty good pace because we hit one mile in 18 minutes and 41 seconds. He was afraid I was going to walk 5 miles or run so he is monitoring me. I promise I will behave!

So there isn't enough of this to keep me occupied.
And I am not much of a reader. I will spend lots of time on the Internet. Any other non-strenuous activity recommendations out there?
 
Thanks of course for your help! and Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. wish I had so me great suggestions for you...I am a magazine girl, so maybe that. Just don't do what I do....online shopping when bored can be costly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try some corpse pose yoga (laying on your back) and maybe some meditation or visualization . Or cat videos!!! :) also, I love making lists, I do that a lot!

    ReplyDelete