Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Day After...

One thing I can say is that when I skip working out one day, I work hard to make up for it the next day! WOW! I feel good today! The family is still the same but I feel good today. I feel so much better after working out this morning. And I really pounded hard today. I didn't go outside because of the blizzard. Which turned out to not be horrible. We got about 6 inches total. This was early on, only about 2 at this point.

I got up and before I even came downstairs I got on the treadmill and did Week 4 day 3 of the C25K, that wasn't enough, I wanted to do more. So I did Week 1 day 1 of the C25K also. The I hopped on the elliptical for 1/2 hour! I did a 20 minute calorie burn workout and 10 minutes free and easy.
I burned 750 calories before breakfast! And over 5 miles!

 
Food wasn't horrible. I did pretty good except for the Taco Bell Dorito Taco and the small slice if Ice Cream cake I had today. But I am not beating myself up over that since I did burn 750 calories this morning.  Totals totals:
Calories: 1410.12
Fat: 53.91
Sugar: 64.41
Protein: 85.82
 
My hair loss is slowing down too. This is great news! It needs to slow down more but its getting there.
 
Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow. I kind of want to run again. I know I am not supposed to run two days in a row, but what if it's like C25K day 1 again? Yikes I said it AGAIN!! I WANT to run. Still amazes me that I actually say that. What do you think?
 
Have a Great Saturday night all!
 

6 comments:

  1. Sound like you are on track to victory:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - working out always makes everything better! You crushed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you love working out! So inspiring. Here's a healthy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you that this day has gone better for you! Keep looking forward doing what is right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about the family stress, but I'm glad you had a good exercise day to help you feel better! I think regular exercise helped me go off antidepressants many years ago, and it's one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I think it's fine to run 2 days in a row if you are feeling strong and are not injured, and you're not doing hard runs.

    We got about 6" of snow too, very wet stuff! It's already mostly gone.

    ReplyDelete