Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have been filled!!

And so it begins....

Today I was filled. I found out I do have a 10 cc band, and the doctor put 4.5 cc's in. I am not sure if I am supposed to feel anything but so far I don't. After the doctor filled my band he had me drink some water to make sure I could get it down.

I am on a liquid pureed diet today and tomorrow then 2 days of soft foods. I go back to a regular diet on Sunday.

I had some brocolli chedder soup for dinner tonight and thought I could get away with a small peice of bread if i chewed it real well. Yeah, horrible idea! I won't be doing that again! OUCH!!! OK Lesson learned! So I will stick with the pureed liquids tomorrow.

I have been able to eat everything to this point so I think my body misled me a bit. Time to get super serious!!

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment