Saturday, November 3, 2012

What to do when we are out and about?!?!?

OK So today was a little rough.

Had a protien shake for breakfast around 11:30 and then went for a 2 mile walk and I felt great afterwards. A great start!

Out to the stores with this kids. The last few day's it seems that I get hungry more often. I haven't had a fill yet. So I don't have any restriction. And I neglected to bring an extra protien shake with me to the mall. YIKES!! My tummy started growling around 3:30 and I didn't know what to do. So I broke down and had 3 pretzel bites just to take the edge off.

That held me until about 6:30. We went to Qdoba's because I could get some soft food there. I think I made fairly good decisions. I did the you pick 2 with Chicken tortilla soup and a naked burrito with only refried beans, chicken, cheese, pico, & quac and sour cream. Not to bad. I didnt eat it all. about 1/2. The halloween candy has been hard to stay away from the last couple of days. I've minimized the amount I've had only a few bite size peices. I need to stay focus.

This blog will help with that I think. It will help me stay accountable. Good or bad, I will list it here...

I know, I know, this stage is not about losing weight right now its about allowing my stomach to heal. 2 more weeks and I go in for my follow up appointment and a fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment