Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Weigh In...

And the results are in....

Current weight: 244 flat! Loss of .8 lbs. since last Monday. I'll take it and put a check in the win column.

Totals:
30.8 lbs down since 8/22/12
21.4 lbs down since I began the 3 day clear liquid diet
16.2 lbs down since surgery!

Ok so not quite a pound. Probably had something to do with all the crap I had this weekend. Lesson learned. Of course I have to test the boundries.

However, I am very excited that I did NOT gain any weight! This is the first holiday like ever where I did not put on 5 lbs just from dinner. This was a great accomplishement to me!

Today was so stressful. More so then has been in like 5 months, the good news is, I didn't turn to the fridge to make myself feel better.

I was also 32oz short on my water intake and forgot to take most of my vitamins......Ugh....I need to get back on track....

No comments:

Post a Comment