Thursday, November 15, 2012

So much better today!!

So after my experience yesterday with a small peice of bread I was very well behaved today!

I started the day with a protien shake, blended broccoli cheese soup and applesauce for lunch and Cream of Wheat for dinner. I found these awesome ramakins at Ross. They hold a nice 3/4 cup.
I feel pretty good and do not have that "stuck" feeling. Thank goodness. I am currently working on getting my remaining 24 oz of water down today.
 
Swam for 30 minutes today and will do it again tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday and I am so exicted for the week to be over. The weather is starting to get cold so I will be breaking out the Wii & EA Active this weekend. Have to keep at it!!
 
Weigh in day is Monday! Officially anyway. I have this horrible problem of weighing myself every morning. I really should stop but its so hard!!
 
Twilight with my daughter this weeeknd!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment