Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wonton wrappers rock!!

Originally I was using wonton wrappers to make mini pizzas. There is only 80 calories in 4 wrappers and they crisp up so nice. It's like an ultra thin pizza crust. I think I originally saw this on The world according to Eggface's website.

So tonight we made burritos. I was not planning on having a tortilla so I had salad with it instead. I toasted some wonton wrappers in the toaster oven for about 3 minutes and then crushed them into my salad. It was like eating a taco salad and it was great! And my salad was only 274 calories total!

I so love these litte wonton wrappers. What else can I think of to do with them?!?!?

Luckily despite recent developments in my world I have been able to control my stress eating. On Monday I found out that the company I work for is being sold. And even worse then that we are all losing our jobs. I have been with this company for almost 7 years. And I have really enjoyed the friendships I have built. March 1st will be our last day. So the count down begins.

There are about 250 people that will be laid off. I have never been laid off before. I don't know exactly what the future holds for me at this point. I have been in this line of work for 17 years and I don't know if it's a midlife crisis or what but I don't want to stay in this line of work. So....I need to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Thank goodness for hump day! That means we are 1/2 way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment