Monday, February 18, 2013

Mad Monday Weigh in...

Today's weight?!? The first time I stepped on the scale it said 222.2 then I weighed myself 2 more times and it came up at 222.6 so we will go with that.
 

222.6 - no change. And after all the slip ups last week. I am ok with that. Today was a totally better day.
 
So here are my totals:
52.2 lbs down since 8/22/12!
37.6 lbs down since surgery on 10/15/12!

This morning I completed Week 2 day 3 of the C25K and then I swam this afternoon. Burned 369 calories on my run this morning! According to mapmywalk.com the route I took today was around 3.22 miles. Most of it is currently walking. About 1/2 of this route is the interval running. I'm getting there. I like being able to wog 3.2 miles :)
And I burned 218 Calories Swimming this afternoon!

Totals Calories burned today?!? 588.
 
Cool!
 
Food totals today weren't too bad either:
Calories: 1228.40
Fat: 56.07
Sugar: 115.59
Protein: 57.85
 
I think I need to detox from sugar, that was way high today and I have a headache today and protein was kind of on the low side. Made better choices today tho.
 
For dinner we had taco salads. The family had tortilla bowls but I opted for baked wonton wrappers in my salad. Adds a nice crunch.
Lesson learned today? Take smaller bites! I've got the chewing down but smaller bites and eating slower would help the "stuck" episodes. I'm a slow learner. I'm working on it. Relearning how to eat after 40 years has definately proven to be a bigger challenge than I thought!
 
I hope everyone had a great Monday! Back to the grind tomorrow. Sleep well blog land!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen people mention the baked wonton wrappers idea - good thought! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I am going to try putting a little salt on them next time!

      Delete