OK I have never done this before but I thought I would give it a try. So here goes!
1) I was super tired today, apparently I didn't get enough sleep last night and I paid for it all day.
2) I could have done better with my eating today. My numbers are Calories: 1482.60, Fat: 51.30, Sugar: 95.49, Protein: 69.10. OK so they are maybe not horrible. But I gave in to the peanut butter cups & kit kats laying around the office. Love those!!
3) I am feeling positive! And loving the way things are going right now! I am generally a happy person. Eliminating the negative people around you and surrounding yourself with positive people really does work and makes for a happier life in general. I am an enforcer of this one!
4) It snowed here last night and a little today. Not surprising for Colorado but I really and over winter. I prefer Spring and Fall weather.
5) My oldest daughter is a texting machine. I wonder what she would do if she had to be without her phone for a day!?!?
6) I didn't work out today. I used the excuse that I was too tired, mainly just because I wanted a lazy day. I chased my youngest around the house and we threw water on each other but that is about all the exercise I got today.
7) I never thought the words "I enjoy running" would come out of my mouth. But I must admit. I am enjoying myself. Next in my C25K journey is day one of week 3. Hopefully I will start that tomorrow or Saturday.
8) Tomorrow is parent teacher conferences. I know everything will be great, I keep tabs on the kids grades weekly so it is mainly a formality but I am a lucky parent and have zero concerns.
9) I am having my hernia repaired on March 15th. I am going to have to exercise as much as possible between now and then since I won't be able to work out hard for a couple of weeks.
10) Arrow, Supernatural, & Beauty & the Beast are my favorite shows! I DVR'd them all and got to watch them tonight!
Did I do it right?!?!?
Have a great night! :) And thanks for you!