Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Not sure how I am going to fit it in today....

a workout that is. Yes I am posting at work. So bored. Today is a non run day so I have to fit something else in. Not exactly sure where I am going to do that. Advice?

I had to cancel my swim appointment for today because my daughter has a basketball team party tonight that I am attending with her. So I will get off work at 4:45 so I can rush home to get her and then rush to the coaches house by 6:30 for spaghetti... (I should be able to keep my eating under control. I come from an Italian family and we have always made homemade everything. So I am super picky. I don't like bottled sauce at all so this will help limit my intake LOL.)

I didn't like canceling my swim appointment but I hate disappointing my baby even more. (She was so excited last night! She scored her first point in the game last night. She is a bench warmer because she is a freshman on the Varsity team. But she has gotten some play time over the last few weeks, despite it only being a few minutes per game. Love seeing smiles on my girls faces!)Priorities!

I am really hoping we are home by 8:30. If I am home by that time I can get on the elliptical for a good 20 minutes. Even if I am home by 9. I just hate working out super late. When I do I am up for hours because it wakes me up. I should really try mornings. But my bed is so very warm and comfy!

Whats on your agenda for today?!?!?

Happy Hump Day!!

2 comments:

  1. It's great you're going with your daughter, its the little things that make a difference.
    I hope you get your sweat on tonight even if just for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do the elliptical! It's at home, so that will work! Balance between life and healthy lifestyle is HARD!

    ReplyDelete