Thursday, February 7, 2013

Too Pooped to Pop!!

So glad tomorrow is Friday!

I was so tired today. I woke up earlier than normal so I went to work a 1/2 hour earlier.

I so wasn't feeling the whole working out thing today, but.... I did it anyway....and it took everything I had LOL. I went swimming this afternoon. And It felt like I was swimming through mud because my arms were so tired. But I kept going and was able finish. 230 calories burned this afternoon.

 

And since today was a run day I got home tonight before dinner and did my run. I have now done 5 run days since 1/27. I am going to start week 2 of the C25K next Tuesday. 212 calories for my run.
 

So a total of 442 calories today. OK I'm good with that today.
 
Totals today were pretty good.
Calories: 1270.50
Fat: 38.77
Sugar: 52.44
Protein: 82.62
 
OK Too pooped to pop tonight. I hope I have more energy tomorrow...Sweet Dreams and TGIF!

6 comments:

  1. awesome job. sometime it is just so easy to sit down and rest and do nothing but thats what got us out of shape in the first place, glad you got your sweat on today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercising with nothing in the tank is awesome! How good do you feel afterwards hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you!! Way to push through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! that is a lot of working out! Awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! That's some killer workouts for being so tired. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to get that workout in girl! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete