Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Check in....

Today started out great! Elliptical for 35 minutes. Then the hub and I went to a swim spa expo show that was a joke. Totally not what we expected.

We ran a few errands after that. Then I totally sabotaged myself. My husband and I decided to share a Snickers Sonic Blast...well he ordered a large and I ate like 3/4 of it!! OMG How horrible. Good thing worked hard on the elliptical this morning!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am really not expecting great results after this past week. I think I will be happy if I just maintained from the 4 lbs I lost last week. Yikes! Plus I have been running low on my water intake the last few days. It is amazing how much of a difference that makes.

Tomorrow is another day off. And a run day. I will run in the morning since I will be home and then I have a swim appointment set for 3:30.

Today's numbers were disgustingly horrible! Nearly 2000 calories and 90 grams of fat and 160 grams of sugar...Oh so bad!!!
Calories: 1912.68
Fat: 87.65
Sugar: 156.45
Protein: 68.77

Must do SO much better tomorrow!! NO grazing that's for sure.

I am hoping to get some 4 month post-op pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned!

That's all I've got for today. Hope y'all had a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure what a snickers sonic is, thank goodness, but it definitely sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you pulled out of that bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes we fall, but we get back up again :)

    ReplyDelete